"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Client Financial Analyst (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Large Corporates is the bank's permanent link to the client and is responsible for the group-wide client coverage. This includes coordinating bank resources in the various process steps in Austria and CEE and analysing business potentials with clients, as well as originating and executing deals. The client executive's duty is to pursue a strategic and proactive approach towards the client in our whole core region with a strong industry focus. Group Large Corporates is covering the leading Austrian and international corporate clients with a turnover beyond 500 mn EUR p.a.
- are responsible for credit applications for client groups (credit process coordination, preparation of credit applications, cooperation and alignment with client executives, product specialists, countries, risk management, mid office etc.)
- prepare reports and presentations (evaluation of business potential, preperation of pitch books, preparation of client visits)
- support the coordination of the client relationship within the group (contribution to the budgeting process, updating of deal pipeline and proactive management of the CRM tool, administration of information exchange within the entire banking group, cooperation with specialists in all areas of the banking group, interface to all relevant internal stakeholders)
- support the client executive in the deal coverage (additional point of contact to the customer)
- support sales activities (client meetings together with the client executive, preparation of visit reports, Co-management of the overall client relationship in agreement with the client executive)
- are responsible for the further development of the industry strategy together with the client exexutive (research, monitoring of the industry development, proactive update of industry presentations)
- offer 2-3 years of relevant experience in banking or finance
- hold a university degree (preferably in banking, corporate finance, economics or law)
- are prepared to go the extra mile
- have strong analytical skills and knowledge of Corporate banking and finance
- possess good communication and presentation skills
- count teamwork and networking to your strenghts
- are initiative and pro-active
- have advanced Excel, Powerpoint and Word skills
- offer a job in a highly professional and dynamic team
- are working in an interesting and exciting international environment
- have the possibility to service and directly interact with top corporate clients of Erste Group with diversified needs in an ongoing challenging market environment
- offer career and learning perspectives in corporate banking going forward
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 32.245,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: