Senior Consultant (f/m) - Deal Process Management
PwC Österreich GmbH
Romana Pinjuh, B.A.
+43 (0)1 50188 5175
PwC, with around 1000 employees at 5 locations in Austria, is one of the leading advisory companies in the country. Globally, as a part of the international network, we offer our services in close to 160 markets.
Our Financial Services M&A practice, and within it the Portfolio Advisory Group Team (PAG), is looking forward to expand with a new Senior Consultant focused on deal process management. The position will be based in Vienna but in the same time your activities will be spread across Europe, as you will be engaged in key portfolio deals and M&A innovation projects shaping the European financial services M&A deals landscape.
Join one of the fastest growing international teams changing the future of deal making.
- Deal process management, including:
- Set up (risk management, contracting), structure (process phases, target participants, team) and oversee deals across the full M&A process phases
- Coordinate client parties activities (senior and operational levels)
- Coordinate non-client project streams (internal such as data analytics and pricing & external such as legal and tax advisors)
- Business development support, such as preparing pitch documents, market / segment specific research as well as identify & target potential opportunities
- Running of specific team initiatives, ranging from business innovation (e.g. digitization of our services) to team growth (recruiting) and development (training, coaching)
- Between 3-4 years of relevant working experience in a banking or finance environment and / or project management, combined with strong further interest in finance and M&A
- Ideally a university degree in Business and /or Law
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and persuasion skills as well as the ability to visualize and communicate complex subjects
- Result- and customer-oriented personality with excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking capabilities
- Motivated, proactive and team-oriented mindset
- Fluent written/spoken Business English (good German knowledge or any CEE language is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office (especially in Excel)
- Be a leader - Opportunity to work in a dynamic, international business environment, being part of the leading market team for M&A transactions within the financial services industry
- Intensive coaching & individual career advancement - You will get exposure & coaching by senior executives early from the beginning of your career at PwC including a personal coach overviewing and supporting your development within the PwC network
- Stay international - Travel across the CEE region as well as within our PwC Europe Holding (Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and Turkey)
- Get know-how - Access to best-in-class trainings for a wide range of topics, allowing you to further develop both, your technical skills as well as your soft skills (e.g. communication, negotiations)
- Benefits package - You will take advantage of discounts on different services (gym, shopping, leisure activities...), regular team-events (skiing, running, tandem cooking,...)
Based on a full-time employment, we offer a yearly target gross income starting from EUR 54,000 (all-in), oriented on your professional qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.