Paysafe Group is a global provider of payment solutions, trusted by businesses and consumers in over 200 countries and territories to move and manage billions of dollars each year.
payolution, part of Paysafe Group and headquartered in Vienna, offers innovative online payment services like invoice payments, instalment payments, monthly invoicing, and electronic debit notes in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. Since 2011, payolution has focused on white-label solutions, managing the entire transaction behind a merchant's brand. payolution helps merchants offer popular, secure and relevant payment schemes to their consumers.
Risk Specialist (m/f)
- Daily monitoring and analysis of transactions
- Identification of potential weaknesses in product, systems, processes and creating preventive/corrective measures
- Taking over the responsibility for the tickets regarding fraud cases (requesting documents from merchants, communicating with police representatives, etc.)
- Recognizing patterns in fraud cases and suggest solutions where applicable
- Act as a support in the merchant onboarding process (reviewing documents from merchants in regards to AML requirements)
- BA degree in Business Administration or Finance or equivalent education
- Min. 2 years experiences in Risk or Fraud environment preferred
- Basic SQL skills
- Experience with Zendesk and Salesforce are of advantage
- Experience with Anti-Money-Laundering guidelines are of advantage
- Proficient MS-Office skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong analytical skills and results-oriented
- Hands-on mentality and an international mind-set
- Interesting challenges in an expanding growing company within an international environment A modern office providing an open and friendly working atmosphere
- International development and career opportunities
- Flexi-time and other great company benefits
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 35.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply with your motivational letter and CV on our online platform.
Find further information on