"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Transaction Documentation (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Transaction Documentation is responsible for the documentation and transaction management of all debt instruments (bonds, certificates etc.) issues by Erste Group Bank AG as well as for equity and debt client issues.
- are currently enrolled at a University or University of Applied Science
- are interested in capital markets, bonds, financial instruments and capital markets law
- will support in reviewing documentation of bonds under issuance programmes or stand-alone
- will support in administrative transaction management workflows, i.e stock-exchange listings, filings etc.
- have an affinity for tech and legal tech
- provide an pro-active and enthusiastic approach to challenges
- work accurately and precisely
- contribute to team work and team Spirit
- speak English and German fluently
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship starting from January 2018 for 6 months part-time (19,25h/week) in an interesting and dynamic field of debt capital markets
- support your professional and personal development
- offer flexible work time for a good compatibility of internship and study
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.500 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: 19,25 h
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: