NETCONOMY is one of the leading e-commerce and e-business providers in the German Speaking area (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). We specialize in the successful implementation of omni-channel strategies and accompany our well-known clients in their digital transformation. Currently we employ 300 SAP Hybris experts at our locations in Graz, Vienna, Klagenfurt, Zurich, Dortmund and Berlin.
Full Stack Developer (m/f)
for internal applications
Imaginative and full of action - your job is a versatile one.
- Specification and design of technical solutions for internal use
- Full stack development from planning the whole application to backend and frontend development all the way to the final deployment and monitoring
- Use of established frameworks and platforms from NodeJS over Java with Spring to Go
- For frontend development using React.js with Redux and optional FlowType
- Application of modern container and cluster technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Working in an agile team using Scrum or Kanban
Goal-oriented and solution-driven - your possibilities are top-notch
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Independent duties with personal responsibility
- Great working atmosphere and flexible hours
- A versatile position with international context
Know what you are capable of? Your profile backs it up.
- Completed technical degree with a focus on informatics (TU, FH, or similar degree)
- Experience in object-oriented software development with Go, Java or NodeJS
- Basic knowledge with React.js. or Angular is a benefit
- Enjoy full stack software development and have a strong interest in new technologies (especially regarding Java, Web, Mobile, Open Source)
- German skills beneficial
- High degree of self-responsibility
- Enjoy working on a team
- An open and communicative personality
Note in accordance with §9 Abs. 2 GlBG: the minimum monthly salary is EUR 2,393.00 when employed full-time as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. The actual salary depends on experience, qualification and education and includes overpay and a variable bonus.
Apply online including your photo or learn more at www.netconomy.net/karriere about other current jobs offers. We look forward to hearing from you!
NETCONOMY Software & Consulting GmbH, Hilmgasse 4, 8010 Graz - netconomy.net
Your contact person: Nicole Oswald-Söls, MA - email@example.com