Senior Trading Software Developer and Operations Engineer - ORC / TBRICKS (m/f)
Ref # 410
Our client is one of the leading investment banks in Austria and CEE. The business focuses on equity trading and sales, structured products, equity capital markets, investment services and company research - working closely together for the benefit of their clients. To ensure that the trading system is working properly we are looking for a senior person as a developer and operations engineer.
Your major tasks are
- Ensure computational efficiency, parallelism and scalability of algorithmic trading systems in a high frequency environment
- Develop and implement finance mathematical trading models and methods for the equities and structured products universe
- Involvement in all aspects of software development lifecycle,maintenance and support of mission critical systems and working with the business
- Perform high quality, thorough unit testing and documentation of development activities
- Ongoing functional support of trading systems, financial information systems as well as support of internal equity securities applications
What you would need to meet the expectations of our client
- Ability to write high quality code in Java, C# and C++ languages
- Strong skills in object-oriented programming, design patterns, datamodeling, algorithm development and N-tier application development
- Profound knowledge of financial concepts, structured products and derivatives
- Solid understanding of relational database technologies - preferably Oracle
- Hands-on database development skills including SQL programming like stored procedures and functions
- UNIX and scripting experience including Bash Shell
- Excellent command of the English language - German language skills are appreciated
- Highly motivated teamplayer with the ability to work under high pressure and deliver solutions quickly
You can expect an ambitious team within a very positive working climate. Due to the flexibility in the organisation and the international cultural mindset there is a personal development, education and trainings given on a high level. The package of fringe benefits lasts from discounts in restaurants and shops in the area to theatre subscriptions and family support. In case relocation is required our client will render support to you to ensure a smooth settlement.
Salary package The annual yearly gross income starts from EUR 75.000 and is for sure orientated on your professional qualification and experience.
This job is made for me.
If you do not have your resume right with you, you can also apply without it. Great, isn't it?
Apply today - easy. fast.