IoT Marketing Manager (f/m) for #1 Performance Monitoring Solution
Software as a Service | B2B | Digital Transformation | Self-Driving IT | Cloud Monitoring
Living and breathing IoT? Wanting to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Dynatrace is both a provider of monitoring solutions and a partner to all the leading cloud providers and IoT platforms. Companies are embracing IoT and we need the brightest minds to market our ability to provide monitoring that is simply unlike anyone else.
IoT devices, gateways, IoT platforms and application back ends - our full stack, automated monitoring powered by AI is the only monitoring solution on the market designed to become part of the fabric of web-scale application ecosystems. Contribute directly to the success and growth of the market leading company by developing and orchestrating disruptive go-to-market strategies.
Your role in the team
- Market intelligence: Be the market expert by understanding IoT, enterprise toolchains, APIs and the digital transformation of enterprises.
- Positioning and messaging: Clearly articulate and differentiate the solution in the market based on knowledge about competition, prospects, customers, ecosystems and our solution.
- Go-to-market: Create and orchestrate go-to-market strategies together with the strategic business development team.
- Metrics that matter: Establish baselines, set KPIs and share insights with key stakeholders always with an action plan in mind.
- Storytelling and campaign development: Develop compelling end-to-end experiences across the buyer journey, high-converting campaigns and seamlessly link these to events in the market.
Our expectations for you
- Bachelor's degree and more than 5 years of experience in technical B2B marketing
- Deep understanding of cloud platforms and IoT projects as part of the digital transformation
- Experience in multichannel marketing (integrated campaigns, digital, email, marketing automation, lead nurturing, paid media, SEO, events, direct, print)
- Strong communications skills to convince in-person, over digital channels and in writing
- Hands-on Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- storytelling with creating, tweaking and promoting innovative content, grasping technical capabilities and translating into benefits is your passion.
- you are fascinated by challenges and think outside the box.
- working with a global cross-functional team across sales, product management, communications and demand generation is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and enjoy an international environment.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Convince yourself of Dynatrace and send your application: email@example.com
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
- High Tech
- Public transportation & discount
- Mobile phone
- Table soccer