(Senior) 3D Computer Vision Engineer (m/w)
CADstar is a modern full-service-center for digital dentistry located in Bischofshofen, Austria. We offer an exciting and responsible job in a successful and growth-oriented business.
For our latest generation of dental 3D-scanners, you will contribute to the development of a powerful and user-friendly software solution. Your scope of work includes development and application of Computer Vision algorithms to extend the functionality of a modern 3D-scanning/CAD software in the field of digital dentistry. In collaboration with a team of international experts in the field, you will drive conception and implementation of software requirements, maintaining interfaces to user-interface-design and hardware development.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, physics or mathematics
- Experience in developing software applications, preferably in international teams and in production-ready quality
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Familiarity with 3D computer vision techniques and widely used libraries such as OpenCV, PCL, VTK
- Good analytical and mathematical skills
- Experience in user interface design (preferably Qt) is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Fluent English language skills required
- Collaboration with an international team of experts in the field of Computer Vision
- Contribution to a modern, successful and worldwide-distributed product in the fast-growing field of digital dentistry
- Direct responsibility and flat hierarchies in a young and open-minded business culture
- Career-perspective towards project management / program management possible
- Competitive salary depending on your qualification and work experience, starting at EUR 55.000 p.a.
Please apply directly at:
CADstar GmbH | Sparkassenstr. 4 | 5500 Bischofshofen | Austria
Fr. Morgane Eisl | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.cadstar.dental