Semperit is a global player in the rubber and plastics industry. Our product range stretches from gloves (SEMPERMED), through hoses (SEMPERFLEX) and conveyor belts (SEMPERTRANS), to special technically moulded products (SEMPERFORM). We have secured leading positions worldwide in all business areas. Our proactive focus on our core activities, continuing internationalisation and consistent cost management are key factors in our successful growth strategy.
At our Wien (AT) location, we are currently recruiting:
Responsibility for Segment wide financial and operational controlling including reporting, forecasting, budgeting & midterm planning. Act as sparring partner for Segment Management and financial conscience in global cost saving activities
- Development and implementation of segment specific KPI reporting for operative steering of the business units, including all areas of sales and contribution margin controlling
- Monitor and steer cost saving programs in close cooperation with production managers and site controlling
- CAPEX calculation of business cases, preparation of presentation, regular check and evaluation of business cases when implemented
- Cooperation on development and Implementation of further steering/business relevant information incl. necessary state of the art tools within the context of Finance Transformation Program
- Coordinate midterm plan, budget and forecasts for the business units as well as the entire segment, support for strategy update of the segment.
- Set Working Capital targets, monitor fulfilment and set counter measures together with segment management
- Additional main focus on monitoring the financial health of the legal entities, preparing monthly variances analysis, as well as ad-hoc reports, expenses and SG&A reporting
- Degree in business administration and/or technical degree plus post graduate education
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a controlling function of a production/industrial company
Strong business and technical understanding. Excellent communication / presentation skills with hands-on attitude
- IT skills (MS Office, SAP, BW)
- English at business level, German of advantage
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 1031 Wien, Modecenterstraße 22 and 2632 Wimpassing, Triester Bundesstraße 26
Gross monthly salary: from EUR 2400 (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience
If you are interested, we request you to apply online.