Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Internship Mergers & Acquisitions (m/f)
@ Raiffeisen Bank International
We are looking for active students (m/f) for a six months internship, starting as of March 01, 2018.
The interns (m/f) receive, besides extensive training opportunities, insights into the interesting field of Mergers and Acquisitions at Raiffeisen Bank International.
- Support with market and industry analysis
- Preparation of company profiles/teasers and other marketing documents
- Assistance in preparation of pitch documents, reports, information memoranda and data rooms
- Support with company valuations and benchmarking
- Co-ordination of/co-operation with other Raiffeisen group companies across the CEE region
- Advanced studies in Business Administration or related courses, focusing on finance, accounting, investment management and/or Mathematics/Statistics/Physics
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills combined with the willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Ambitious, hard-working and self-driven attitude
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is essential; German and/or an Eastern European language would be of advantage. In particular, we would welcome applicants with knowledge of Serbo-Croatian, Czech/Slovak, Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish language skills.
- Relevant job experience (internships or similar) is of advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Flexible team player with interpersonal skills
- EU nationality/valid work permit for Austria
- An interesting, challenging job in a motivated, international team within a highly professional environment in one of the leading banking groups with numerous branches in Central and Eastern Europe, as well as branches and representative offices in Asia
- EUR 1.686,88 monthly gross salary excl. overtime
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
If you are ready to take the challenge to work in an international team within a highly professional environment, please apply online with your cover letter and CV in English. Kindly specify the reference "Internship M&A" and also state your availability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!