We're experts in the world's fastest growing sector - globe shopping, where consumers from one country shop in another. We introduced the world to Tax Free Shopping over 30 years ago, but now offer a range of great services to help travellers shop and spend wisely in 43 countries around the world. We work with over 270,000 of the world's favourite brands, helping businesses engage with globe shoppers. Our IT headquarter is located in Vienna and we do have offices all over the globe, we're a truly international team.
Associate Product Manager MNA- billing & processing system
The holder of this position will be responsible to enhance and improve existing Systems in Global Blue's IT Back office area (processing and invoicing software applications) and contribute in a major system transformation and modernization process.
Reporting to the Product Manager, the successful candidate will be part of a team managing multiple systems that processes, invoices and reconciles financial transactions. He/she will define roadmaps, generate Product requirements, determine specifications, set and align priorities and timetables and assure the successful execution of the implementation.
You need to be able to analyse and quickly understand complex business processes and business rules, so that you can offer consultancy to the organization in matters relating to the Systems and the Tax Free Service back office processing workflow as such. Therefore, he/she also understands the business and process requirements raised by internal business units and external stakeholders and key customers.
- Managing the entire technical product life cycle considering strategic planning to tactical activities
- Owns, prioritizes and maintains the Product Backlog (in collaboration with Business Units and Engineering)
- Defines the product requirements based on inputs from Products department, global projects and Technology strategy
- Take part in the transformation of the existing legacy Processing & Billing platform onto a new technology stack
- Gathering the voice of the customer
- Responsible to deliver detailed User Stories to the Engineering
- Act as Product Owner (with support of the team resources) in the SCRUM team
- Project Management of internal projects
- Promotes the product internally and to external customers and partners
- Manages KPIs for the product and optimizes TCO (development and operation)
- Solid experience with billing, processing or invoicing related products handling financial transactions (e.g. ERP systems)
- 3+ years of experience in a similar software Product Management position
- Extensive knowledge in business process modelling and business requirements engineering
- Wide, extensive knowledge of multiple infrastructure/application technologies including (but not limited to): SOA, Web services, Application development, Enterprise Databases, Middleware, Transaction Processing
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience
- Solid understanding of agile development processes
- English language - fluent written and spoken
- Project management skills
- Demonstrates a strong customer orientation - actively seeks innovative ways to improve processes, products, and user experience
- Ability to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design from which Products are enhanced and developed
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others in an international environment to reach mutually agreed outcomes
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Possess a "can do" attitude and positive outlook, minimizing negative behavior
- Knowledge in transaction processing, including online/offline transactions processing is an advantage
- Work in fast growing international company in an truly multicultural environment
- Development and potential to grow
- Employee referral program
- Team events, Christmas party
Global Blue guarantees a competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications. As required by Austrian federal law we hereby state, that the legal annual minimum compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement amounts to EUR 50.000,00, however the total compensation is a subject of individual agreement.