We're experts in the world's fastest growing sector - globe shopping, where consumers from one country shop in another. We introduced the world to Tax Free Shopping over 30 years ago, but now offer a range of great services to help travellers shop and spend wisely in 43 countries around the world. We work with over 270,000 of the world's favourite brands, helping businesses engage with globe shoppers. Our IT headquarter is located in Vienna and we do have offices all over the globe, we're a truly international team.
In this position as MicroStrategy Developer, you will be responsible for development of our business intelligence and reporting solutions in our Data Team. This highly responsible role involves offering state of the art technology solutions that will drive forward Global Blue's Tax Free Shopping and Currency Choice product offerings. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an agile environment for the market leader in its industry.
- Develop reports using MicroStrategy software
- Understanding existing reports functionality and design
- Create graphics, MicroStrategy Objects, and documentation
- Ability to build and maintain MicroStrategy schema objects (attributes, facts, hierarchies, tables, views, etc.) and public objects (metrics, filters, templates, reports, dashboards, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot and enhance existing reports
- 3+ years' experience as a MicroStrategy developer (reports, metrics, filters, etc.) and ability to design and develop dashboards etc.
- Experience building Micro Strategy objects, attributes and metrics.
- Advanced Micro Strategy Reporting Services and Dashboard Development experience is required
- Experience working with a Relational Database using SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience working in the Financial Industry a definite asset
- Ability to adhere to work plans and track assignments with minimal guidance
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Excellent team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent command of English in spoken and written form
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
- Work in fast growing international company
- Most state of the art office environment
- Development and potential to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Inspiring colleagues from many different countries
- Employee referral program
- Employee suggestion program
- Teambuilding, Team events, Christmas Party
Global Blue guarantees a competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications. As required by Austrian federal law we hereby state, that the legal annual minimum compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement amounts to EUR 28.467,88, however the total compensation is a subject of individual agreement.