Software Quality Development Engineer (m/f)
Kapsch TrafficCom, a company of the Kapsch Group, is a provider of intelligent transportation systems in the fields of tolling, traffic management, smart urban mobility, traffic safety and security, and connected vehicles. As a one-stop solutions provider, Kapsch offers end-to-end solutions covering the entire value creation chain of its customers - from components and design to the implementation and operation of systems. The globally operating company is headquartered Vienna and has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries.
- Build applications for intelligent mobility and satellite-based traffic solutions
- Continuously improve software quality, review of user-stories and strive for test automation
- Design and implement tests in reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend
- Work closely with our product and project teams to produce top quality work
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent years of work experience
- Proficient knowledge of the software quality assurance lifecycle
- Working experience with testing frameworks e.g., Robot, Concordion
- Hands-on experience with applications, databases and frameworks
- Good scripting skills e.g., Python, Bash, PowerShell, JS
- Solution-oriented, self-driven personality and familiar with agile way of working
- Good oral and written English skills
Our offer to you
- An interesting full-time position within a global family owned company
- Exciting challenges with room for new and innovative ideas within a highly qualified team
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. bridge days regulation and flexible working hours etc.
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 40.000 p.a. - according to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay
- Start date: as soon as possible
Please note: Due to the Christmas holidays we will resume the recruiting process for this position mid-January 2019. We thank you for your patience and wish you happy holidays. Your Kapsch HR-Recruiting Team.
Do you want to follow this exciting path with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application. For any questions about this job, feel free to contact us under: Daniela Giovannozzi, +43 50 811 1905