Paysafe Group is a global provider of payment solutions, trusted by businesses and consumers in over 200 countries and territories to move and manage billions of dollars each year.
Part of the group with its headquarters in Vienna is paysafecard with around 250 employees. Our core product paysafecard is represented in 44 countries worldwide and we are the worldwide leader in online prepaid payment methods.
As a rapidly growing company, we are seeking committed people who like to work in an innovative, dynamic and ambitious environment.
Sales Manager New Business (m/f)
- acquisition of new customers for the area of new business / e-commerce (entertainment, e-retail, telco, IT etc.)
- Research on country basis and identification of local businesses
- Pro-Active outbound contact, sales of our portfolio
- Identification and attendance of important international fairs
- development and monitoring of markets in close co-operation with local partners
- Submitting quotes and leading negotiations
- Overseeing sales activities (Salesforce)
- global travel activities
- Collaborating with internal departments (Sales, Marketing, IT, Compliance, etc.) and international partners (like country consultants)
- find a challenging and rewarding environment to develop your skills and expertise further
- work in a fast paced and evolving business with international background
- find a personal atmosphere where successfully reached goals gets celebrated at team events
- work in a modern working environment with many benefits (Europlaza Wien Meidling)
- develop your career and find international opportunities
- a fair compensation package and in line with our market, depending on qualifications and experience (collective minimum wage from EUR 1.672 before tax per month), plus benefits
- a minimum of 5 years´ experience as an account and/or sales manager, preferably in the financial services, e-payment, online, IT or telecommunications sector
- Fluent in German and English
- Proficient MS Office
- Good presentation skills and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel (20-30%)
- Proactive attitude, self-motivation
- Excellent negotiation skills, a target- driven individual
- Networking skills
- Strong customer/merchant focus
- Hands-on and international mindset
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply with your motivational letter and CV on our online platform.
Find further information on