Boehringer Ingelheim ranks among the world's 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations. Our vision drives us forward. It helps us to foster value creation through innovation in our company and to look to the future with constantly renewed commitment and ambition. The Regional Medical Department located in Vienna manages and coordinates all clinical studies in Central and Eastern European countries. We are currently seeking a motivated professional to join the Regional Clinical Development Department as Clinical Trial Coordinator. It is a full time position, office-based in Vienna. You will be an important part of a multinational team and in contact with Central and Eastern European countries.
Clinical Trial Coordinator (m/f)
Challenge to start in the pharmaceutical industry!
- coordinate with clinical project managers in clinical trial activities in regard to Document Management
- self-sufficiently take care of all aspects of the preparation, management and archiving of clinical trial documentation
- Ensure data base updates, maintain electronic trial systems, control layout of CT documents and presentations
- Ensure optimal communication with all internal & external partners with regards to administrative tasks of the team
- Adhere to international, local and internal requirements
- Conduct quality checks (format and content) in regard to the clinical trial documentation
- To act as an expert in document management
- Flexibility to quickly react in a changing environment, and adapt to new responsibilities to support trial management in the region
- highschool degree or university degree
- Previous work experience of minimum 2 years in administrative tasks
- Clinical Trial experience and knowledge of ICH-GCP is an asset
- Highly developed administrative skills, very good document management and organizational skills
- Capable of managing multiple assignments and able to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven social skills in an international team
- Fluency in English, written and verbal and German
- Strong MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook etc)
Our client offers :
- an excellent corporate culture
- the chance to gain first work experience at a Global Player
- a market adequate gross salary starting from EUR 2.500, - plus adequate overpayment, depending on your qualifications and experience
Are you interested in entering into the pharmaceutical industry ?
Please send your application with the reference number 67.890 to Michaela Wessely via our ISG-Karriereportal or via eMail.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Mag. Michaela Wessely, T: +43 1 512 35 05-17