Enterprise Architect for Hybrid Integration and API Management (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Create and maintain Enterprise Architecture of a hybrid integration platform covering target architecture incl. eco system, roadmap and governance
- Components of hybrid integration platform are covering existing ones like on premise Enterprise Application Integration and new (mostly cloud-based) components like integration platform as a service, API management and data integration.
- Integration capabilities need to cover patterns (data, processes, applications, B2B), and end points (cloud, on premise, mobile, things/operational technology), taking into account the principle of self service
- Work with Divisional IT and Corporate Business Partners to identify future business architecture and implications on required integration capabilities
- Work with external analysts to keep abreast with current developments in the currently volatile HIP market
- Define HIP operating model and governance to ensure cohesiveness and effectiveness across Group IT
- Socialize and promote the hybrid integration platform towards business, IT management and architecture stakeholders
- Direct implementation teams (incl. operative architects) to ensure fit with Enterprise Architecture target state and roadmap for HIP
- Master Degree in Business Informatics or Business Economics
- At least 5 years of relevant work experiences
- Enterprise Architecture experience and qualification, ideally TOGAF certified
- Proven track record of successful implementation of integration capabilities (iPaaS, API management, data integration)
- Experience in setting up and enforcing integration governance principles, processes and policies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 68.600,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.