"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Group Non-Financial Risk Reporting & Control (m/f)
- are currently studying business administration, economics, finance or similar
- support the development of reporting needs in so far as they relate to non-financial risk topics
- support the preparation of detailed reports to senior risk management
- support the preparation and review of risk return decisions
- support in respect to reputational risk topics
- ensure and align topics relating to senior risk management meetings
- possess good written and oral English skills
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship starting from January 2018 in an interesting and dynamic field for approximately 20 hours per week
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.500 gross per month (on a full-time Basis)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Part-time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: