Embedded Software Developer (m/f) for Failsafe Peripheral Modules (ET)
Graz, Job-ID 2570
Siemens Personaldienstleistungen GmbH (SPDL) is one of Austria´s leading temporary employment companies. We are guided by our core values responsibility, sustainability and faire conditions. As subsidiary of Siemens AG Österreich we, our customers as well as our employees benefit from the unique know-how and job perspectives of innovative branches like Energy Management, Mobility, Digital Factory, Building Technology or Health Care.
We make the best of Time.Work. for dedicated employees (m/f) with technical, commercial or industrial education and/or experience. Take your time and apply this very day.
Currently our customer is looking for an Embedded Software Developer (m/f) for Failsafe Peripheral Modules for the developers team in Graz.
What are my tasks and responsibilities?
- Embedded Software Development for SIMATIC Failsafe Peripheral Modules within Automation Technology (Safety Integrated)
- Analysis, Design and Implementation of Embedded Software Modules for use in failsafe real-time application areas
- Optimization of Embedded Software and System Interfaces of System Functions and Data Structures for securing of functional performance criterion of components
- Optimization of Processes, Methods and Algorithms for achieving performance objectives in consideration of requirements for system components
What skills so I need to qualify for this position?
- University Degree of Computer Science or comparable skills and experiences
- Good knowledge in programming languages C/C++
- Good knowledge in Embedded Software Development
- Knowledge in „Functional Safety" (specifically in Embedded Software Development on the basis of international norms like IEC61508 or ISO13849)
- Knowledge in programming with Assembler is an advantage
- Good knowledge in German and English (fluent in written and spoken)
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio) preferable
- Skills for independent and autonomous working
- Communication Skills and customer and team orientation
- Willingness to learn
What should I further know?
Depending on education and experience an annual gross salary of at least EUR 37.800,- is offered (this increases the minimum agreed collective salary). The final total income will be agreed in an individual meeting.
As a big international corporation we offer you interesting professional perspectives and development options as well as flexible working arrangements and further social benefits.