FOR THOSE WHO
TO EMBRACE TRENDS, CHALLENGE THE INDUSTRY, AND TRANSFORM ALLIANZ
INTO A DIGITAL GROUP.
Your home is here. Release Management
ALLIANZ TECHNOLOGY IS LOOKING FOR A
RELEASE MANAGER (f/m)
- Delivering software services for a strategic program within the Allianz Group all over the globe.
- Assure that customers and users can use the new or changed service in a way that supports their business goals
- Act as a single coordinator and planner for release composition and concise release planning
- Manages all aspects of release communication
- Provide Early Life Support
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Coordinate, manage, resolve, and plan for environmental needs
- Develop staging concept for software releases, plan environment usage and migrations,
- Produce and Execute Deployment and Roll Out Plans considering the stages
- Work along the boundary between Architecture, Design, Engineering, Quality Assurance and Operations to ensure that the release process is meeting their short-term and long-term needs
- Monitors and reports the individual health of release items in all application releases, written and verbally at a team and upper management levels. Facilitates discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in IT, physics, math or related field
- At least 3 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- Customer-focused, collaborative, innovative, open
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle detail and to see the big picture at the same time
- Experience in a fast-paced agile environment
- Willingness to work with the on-site and remote (offshore) teams
- English as working language (C1), knowledge of German language is an advantage
Laela is working in a multicultural team. She plans right down to the last detail but always keeps the strategy in mind.
Start Date: as soon as possible I Application Deadline: 30th January 2018
Regular working hours: 38.5 I Usual Place of Work: Vienna
Gross Salary: EUR 45.000 (a higher salary could be considered depending on the specific qualifications, experience and skills)
Health Management I Employee Restaurant I International Working Environment
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION AND THE APPLICATION PROCESS, PLEASE CONTACT
Alexander Prets (Head of AWP Release Management), Phone: +43 5 9009 88601
Peter Zajic (HR Recruiting), Phone: +43 (0) 5 9009- 88848
Allianz Technology is a part of the Allianz Group Austria that develops independent IT-solutions in Vienna, which are implemented in worldwide establishments of the Allianz Group. If you would like to work in a team and introduce your knowledge to an international corporate group, we are looking for you!