To strengthen our team we are hiring an
IT Operations Specialist (m/f)
Vienna, Full time
- Monitoring and maintenance of service infrastructure
- Debugging and fixing issues in areas: network, application and web server, backups, database and general system outages or issues
- General first level (L1) support for customers and security analysts
- Profound experience in monitoring with nagios, check_mk, SNMP, but also modern monitoring stacks like Prometheus, Grafana/Telegraf/InfluxDB, etc.
- Very good Skills in Linux (Debian), but also BSD, Unix, etc.
- Solid network skills: setup, basic routing/switching, TCP/IP traffic analysis, network problem debugging, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in working with VPNs (OpenVPN, TINC, IPSEC), e.g. configuration and debugging
- Basic Windows administration (installation, updates)
- Interested in IT security
- Accurate and reliable work style
- Customer-oriented and friendly demeanour
- Very good command of English language (spoken and written)
What we offer
- Teamwork with agile processes and self-reliant implementation of challenging tasks
- Interesting work environment with long-term perspective; very collegial and team-oriented
- Continuous education and skills development as well as regular feedback sessions
- Team-activities and regular BBQs; fruits, drinks (e.g. Club Mate) and coffee for free in the office
- Open Space office centrally located
For this position is a minimum basic gross salary EUR 36,400.- per annum with the possibility of an overpayment, depending on qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to your application at email@example.com and feel free to contact us regarding any question!
RadarServices Smart IT-Security GmbH
Zieglergasse 6, 1070 Vienna, Austria
T: +43 (0)1 929 12 71-0
F: +43 (0)1 929 12 71-710
Register No: 371018s
Registered: Commercial Court Vienna