IMS Nanofabrication GmbH, an Austrian based high tech company, is a leading innovator in the fields of lithography and nanotechnology. We have developed, in partnership with leading players in the global semiconductor industry, a strategically important technology that will enable fabrication of future generations of semiconductor chips. It is our goal to become a global leader in lithographic patterning by leveraging our revolutionary multi-beam technology.
To strengthen our team for the challenging tasks ahead, we are looking for a
Web Application Development Engineer (m/f)
Our Software Development department delivers the software for control, monitoring and diagnosis of our tools for semiconductor industry. This software spans a wide range from low-level hardware-abstraction to high-level user interfaces. As a web developer at IMS, you will employ leading edge technologies to develop elegant web applications, which give our products a powerful and user-friendly interface.
- Development and maintenance of web applications for production tools in the semiconductor equipment industry, as well as for internal scientific data acquisition
- Cooperation with the SW development department and IT to define requirements as well as Integration of existing and new web-based services
- Completed higher education in the field of computer science, related fields or relevant professional experience
- Very good knowledge of modern full-stack web technologies (e.g., ES6, D3, Backbone, Angular, React, TypeScript, node.js)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Open Source databases (such as MySql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Knowledge in a higher scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby)
- Familiarity with standard workflows in software development (version control, bug tracker, documentation, package management, unit testing)
- Practical Linux / Unix knowledge in desktop, deployment, network and release management
- Motivated to identify optimization potentials for existing workflows and to implement automated and user-friendly solutions
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
- An exciting scope of duties in a dynamic high tech company
- A young team with short lines of communication
- Intensive collaborations with leading international companies
- Excellent technical and personal development opportunities
- Annual gross salary: starting from EUR 45.000 according to skills and experience
If you are looking for a demanding and challenging position in a growing high tech company, we look forward to receiving your application, which you can load up online on Careers at www.ims.co.at. Alternatively please send your résumé to Peter Hoesle (email@example.com ).
IMS Nanofabrication AG Schreygasse 3 1020 Wien Austria
Tel: +4312144894 Fax: +4312144894-99 firstname.lastname@example.org www.ims.co.at