Remarkable developments occur at Sandoz due to the combination of individual characteristics, personal interests and professional qualification. This is why we are seeking employees with a passion for all that they do and who will work together with us to achieve the common goal: to provide patients in Austria and all over the world with high-quality, affordable pharmaceutical products. We, Sandoz, are one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Austria with over 4.000 employees at four sites. As a member of the global Novartis Group, we develop, produce and market generic pharmaceuticals - above all antibiotics, injectable cancer drugs and innovative biosimilars. Come and work with us as ...
ESO Senior Technical Manager MS&T (m/f)
External Supply Operations (ESO) Aseptics, Schaftenau
Area of Responsibility
- Represent the main technical interface between Novartis and contract manufacturing sites (CMOs) by applying an appropriate level of product and process oversight to ensure product quality and process robustness. Represent the technical contact in pre-evaluation phases for technical due diligence to select appropriate CMOs.
- Act as responsible Technical Transfer Lead to facilitate Product Transfers for legacy products as well as new development products from Novartis to CMOs or between CMOs. Aligns with the Development organization for manufacturing process design during early stage development.
- Provides technical and scientific process support to respective Supply relationship teams (SRT) and works in close relation with other SRT members (QA Managers, Site Change Coordinators, Supply relationship Manager etc.) for evaluation of technical compliance activities (Deviations, Change controls, Customer Complaints, CAPAs). : Ensures seamless flow of knowledge and information transfer within the organization and across functions with focus on process and product know-how.
- Education: University Degree in Science (e.g. Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry) or equivalent
- Languages: Fluent in English, good command of German
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in the area of pharmaceutical (or chemical) manufacturing, comprehensive know-how in pharmaceutical technology, project management experience and drug development experience
We are offering a competitive salary in line with the market and based on your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we are offering an attractive Bonus/Incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The basic salary is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 80.000 per year).
Please apply online under the following link:
(Job ID 220239BR)
Contact: Christina Ressmann, Senior Staffing Manager
Sandoz is an equal opportunity employer