Volvo Penta designs, develops, manufactures and markets marine and industrial power systems. Advanced technology and high standards of quality, combined with a very high degree of customization and partnership with customers, are its prime competitive features.
Volvo Penta Europe Office East is now looking and recruiting a
Sales Support for Dealer Business Management
to join the department.
In this position you will provide technical & sales support in terms of parts & engine sales. You will be part of an international team, with customers worldwide!
Support to business partners and colleagues in the area of:
- Gather, generate and analyse sales information on a daily basis. You will be responsible to create effective reports and presentations, supporting the team regarding the preparation of meetings, sales and marketing activities.
- Provide offers, product and process related information to customers and dealers.
- Responsible to set up, configure and maintain master data in our information system and applications. Act as internal key user on different IT tools supporting the aftermarket business.
- As part of the back office team, you will also be involved in the administration of accounts, order management and logistic process, in collaboration with other internal functions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Affinity to the marine and industrial world as well as electronics
- technical educational background (HTL or higher)
- minimum 3 years of working experience
- fluent in English language
- ability to work independently
- ready to travel occasional
- good communicative skills
- readiness to learn
- driving license (B)
- monthly minimum salary: EUR 2.500,- gross (all in), depending on your experience, even more
- The opportunity to join an international and fast growing company
- Place of work: Tribuswinkel
Please note that this position will be temporary for 18 month, with the intension to become a permanent employee after this period.
We are looking forward to receive your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org