OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing
Downstream Digital Officer (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22.500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Accountable for the Downstream Digitalization process in close collaboration with Business, Future Energy Department and Chief Information Officer
- Accountable for digital architecture and road-map as part of overall IT strategy, application, data and infrastructure requirements
- Develop needed skills and technology ownership to ensure market independency in future core capabilities
- Supporting/coordinating jointly with business ideation, all steps up to implementation decision incl. Proof of Concept, knowledge source for game changing technologies, link to start ups, digital culture and method spread
- Manage the Downstream digital project/initiatives portfolio through defined performance indicators and drive implementation
- Capabilities in innovation management, startup ecosystem network, technology, project management, business understanding, personalities with gravitas and energy
- University degree (Master/Diploma) in Business Administration, Economics, IT or Engineering
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience in designated field of work
- Excellent knowledge of key business processes in the Downstream Area
- Very good understanding of corresponding IT/Digitalization processes
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellence in English and German
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 78,325,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.