We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams' success, being a world leader in the design and production of high performance analog ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset - our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
Mitarbeiter Logistik/Supply Chain Management - Global Transport Logistics Specialist (m/f)
Job No. 1651
Job description/tasks and responsibilities:
- Freight Costs Management Support; analyse express parcel service and freight forwarder tariffs; cost center assignment of freight costs invoices; checking of freight costs invoices; processing of freight costs invoice complaints
- Global Transport Logistics Execution (Operation): Organize (dispose) global 3rd party transports and global Hot-Top-Urgent/Emergency transports; 2nd Level Support Global Transport Logistics (support worldwide shipping &receiving locations; monitoring of worldwide transport activities and relevant escalation level)
- Support Global Transport Logistics Manager: Communication support (correspondence, meetings and telephone conferences); undertake special task
- Support SAP-Key-User and participation in project teams
- Finished vocational education in Logistics (e.g. "Speditionskaufmann/frau", "Speditionslogistiker", "Industrielogistiker", "Exportkaufmann/frau") or equivalent education
- At least 3 years professional experience in Logistics
- Knowledge in Transport Logistics, Export-/Import business, foreign trade, customs affairs
- Knowledge in information technology (MS Office, ERP system, ideally SAP)
- Foreign language: English
- Driving licence: class B
- Independent work
- Ability to work in a team
Premstätten, Styria, Austria
Collective salary and wage agreement:
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group D.
ams offers a great work environment with exciting career paths and trainings, attractive salaries, a profit sharing program, social events and much more.
If you enjoy creativity and innovation, working in teams and an open and friendly corporate culture, we are looking forward to your application via our recruiting platform: www.ams.com/career