You think you are different?
We call it innovative.
At Samsung, it is teamwork that takes our products across the line and success of our company. Are you ready to join a team whose dream is to make Samsung a great and exciting place to work?
Samsung Electronics Austria is looking for a
Sales Administration Specialist (m/f)
- Responsible for Marketing Fund Management:
- Managing the marketing invoices process
- Collecting and controlling marketing invoices / evidences
- Coordination with SSC
- Controlling and comparing invoices
- Coordination of open invoices and accruals
- Reviewing of marketing invoices (especially concerning the budget and tax issues)
- Reporting (Timely Posting Report; POS Material Report, Marketing Accruals Report)
- Ad-hoc requests for marketing reports
- Supporting the financial department (monthly closing, accruals)
- Backup for the Sales Administration Team
- Backup for the Procurement Team
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience in SAP and MS Office
- Structured and precise workstyle
- Ability to work independently,
- Stress resistance, Assertiveness
- High commitment
We offer a diversified and self-dependent position within an international company and a salary appropriate to your qualifications and experience from EUR 28.000,- gross yearly.
We are looking forward to receiving your online-application!
Samsung Electronics Austria GmbH
Praterstraße 31, 1020 Wien