Product Marketing Manager M365 (1081795/KA)
Product Marketing Manager M365 (f/m)
As a company our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As an employer, we empower our own people to achieve more and make a difference in the world. Join us and be one who empowers billions!
Microsoft is looking for the next Microsoft 365 Product Marketing Manager. The Subsidiary Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is accountable for the subsidiary revenue, scorecard and market share for their assigned products in the Subsidiary. The PMM is required to have a strong understanding of their product set and a deep understanding of customer solutions and strategies. This role is seen as the voice of the products they represent within the subsidiary as well as the leader and the spokesperson for their product set.
"Microsoft 365" refers to our modern workplace solution, a complete, intelligent solution, including Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-reliant product marketer to lead our activities to drive revenue growth and increase market share for our cloud based modern workplace suite.
- Marketing Planning and Program/Campaign Execution: Define and execute annual go to market strategies aligned to business (KPI) and revenue goals in close alignment with the Western Europe Modern Workplace team, the segment teams and cross Business Group
- Manage execution of Corporate Programs while ensuring the intention of activities are true to company objectives but meets local market needs and relevance
- Drive growth by identifying market opportunities and devise strategies to realize revenue or usage objectives both as part of annual planning and ad hoc as needs/conditions present themselves
- Own from ideation to post mortem demand generation campaigns and performance review
- Orchestrating execution to deliver on business metrics related to the Rhythm of the Business (ROB) and orchestrate Correction of Errors plans with the segments
- Lead quarterly and semester business review discussions to understand financial and non-revenue performance to target and outlook
- Act as the voice of the field by ensuring timely updates/feedback to Western Europe region on product marketing and campaign execution in subsidiary
- Coordinate across the subsidiary (sales, marketing, finance, operations, partner teams) and externally (customer & to partners) as end-to-end product owner of Microsoft's modern workplace solutions (Microsoft 365 including O365, Windows and EMS)
- Track business performance - engagement, pipeline, revenue and consumption - build insights and share with stakeholders: local, WE
- Evangelize our product internally and externally to enthusiasts, influential and pre-sales customer scenarios
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) required, relevant fields of study include Marketing, Business, Computer Science
- 5+ years related experience in product marketing or equivalent role (sales, marketing, with focus on ecommerce including performance & content marketing, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal professionally with executives and marketing counterparts
- Entrepreneurial Spirit / Self Starter, ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- German and English fluency
- Exceptional program, project and time management skills - highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, accountable
- Experienced in Modern Marketing communications functions with focus on digital marketing
- Evangelist and subject matter expert for product
- Strong sales & marketing skills: optimizing return on marketing investment
- Familiarity with direct and indirect sales motions
- Understanding of post sales Customer Success Management activities / concepts
- Background working for or working with large, multi-national organizations
We offer an annual gross salary from EUR 42.000 with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.