Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the global technology leaders and the largest European producer of printed circuit boards with more than 8600 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India and Korea and Sales Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of expansion. To expand our successful R&D team in our Headquarter in Leoben, Austria we are looking for a
R&D Expert Intellectual Property (m/w)
- Managing all IP related issues in AT&S
- Reviewing and definining acceptable and consistent IP terms in all IP and R&D related contracts
- Defining effective and efficient processes for protecting, enforcing and using AT&S' IP
- Representing AT&S in all IP matters, internally and externally (inventors, customers, suppliers, partners, Business Units, funding agencies, patent attorneys etc.)
- Graduate degree in economics, law or technical study and in depth education in protection and handling of Intellectual Property
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably with a background in IP
- Technical knowledge, interest and understanding of the semi-conductor industry
- Profound and confident communicator
- Open-minded out-of-the-box thinker with strong intercultural competence
- Full English and German proficiency written and oral
- Willingness and ability to cooperate, lead, learn and evolve
- Willingness to travel abroad
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions
- Tailored business training and career development possibilities in a multinational, dynamic company
If you are interested in this challenging task and want to become part of the AT&S team, please send us your application and detailed resume. It's just a click away to apply online and we are looking forward to it.
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum annual gross salary for this role is 43.021,- EUR.