"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Banking Book Risk Management Austria (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The department "Banking Book Risk Management" is responsible for the group wide governance of market and liquidity risk in the bank. This includes the identification, measurement and controlling of market and liquidity risk as well as the setting, controlling and monitoring of group wide risk limits. Furthermore, it is responsible for group wide liquidity and market risk reporting and related projects. In this function the department assures regulatory compliance as well as effective internal risk reporting to senior management and operative units.
- are currently enrolled at a university in a Master program with a major in banking/finance, IT or in a closely related area
- have strong analytical skills in the area of banking/finance or business intelligence
- act as a contact person for market risk and liquidity risk related projects and systems
- ensure coordination, analysis and disclosure of internal and external Market & Liquidity Risk Reports including coordination of data extraction, data validation, calculation and presentation
- support the assessment of data quality, data integrity and reliability
- contribute to project related activities for specification and improvement of standard reporting and analysis tools
- have excellent IT skills with experience in programming, SQL databases and VBA programming
- like to work in an international team and enjoy challenges
- are a reliable, flexible and stress resistant person
- have gained in depth experience in MS Office applications
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- speak English fluently - German language skills constitute a further benefit
- offer an interesting internship for 12 months on a fulltime basis in a very dynamic field with excellent perspectives
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1500,-- per month (on full-time Basis)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: