CARE FOR SKIN - CARE FOR PEOPLE
CARE FOR SKIN - CARE FOR PEOPLE Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, NIVEA MEN, Eucerin, Labello and Hansaplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
For our digital team in Vienna we are looking for an entrepreneurial, caring and trustworthy personality as of 15th December, 2017. Reporting to the Head of Digital Austria+Eastern Europe, this person will help further improve the ecommerce performance of the company on the Austrian market and also share knowledge to our EE markets.
- Coordination of assortment and pricing with brand teams in AT and DE, setting products online and offline, etc.
- Designing and implementation of an yearly promotion&activation plan
- Setting and achieving website revenue targets, ensuring there is significant YoY growth
- Weekly top-line monitoring and reporting of KPIs to the digital team, quarterly in-depth reports to the senior management
- Actively participating in defining the budget and activities across all areas of digital marketing (channels, loyalty club, etc) in order to improve conversion rate
- Working in close collaboration with the DE e-shop team in order to realize synergies and transfer successful practices
- Working with Supply Chain team to ensure stock holdings are in place for the different e-shop activities and campaigns
- Acting as a second-level support for consumers' complaints concerning website functionality, placing and delivery of orders
- Being sparring partner of the Global team for providing ideas for optimization of the customer journey based on analytical data and ensuring it is in-line with brand guidelines
- Looking for new e-commerce opportunities outside the own e-shop
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the e-commerce area, ideally managing an own e-shop
- Knowledge of traffic generation, media and marketing strategy and execution
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience with an e-commerce platform is a must; experience with any eCRM and product information management tool is an advantage
- Results and performance driven personality
- Entrepreneurial and creative mind-set with the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking and creativity
- Breakthrough thinking, a can-do mindset and effective communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility with regards to the different environment of the online shop
- Fluent oral and written English language skills
- University degree with focus on Business Administration and/ or specification in Digital Marketing, eCommerce & Analytics
- Being part of our young digital team working in a very hands-on, fast prototyping environment with flat hierarchies and the potential to move things
- Getting the chance to develop within the Beiersdorf group which is operating 150 affiliates around the globe
- Developing yourself in a secure, but challenging environment of an over 100-year old company with good social benefits
- Limited contract for 1,5 year
- Payment according to the "Kollektivvertrag der chemischen Industrie" EUR 2.438,75 (overpayment depending on qualification and experience)
If you want to move with us to the next level of digitalization, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please share with us which is the first thing that you would like to improve in NIVEA.at online shop if you join our team. Besides, please give us some details on your background. We are looking forward to your application!
Submit your online application including a motivation letter, latest until December 1st, 2017.