Business Process Specialist m/f
Standort Lannach, Steiermark
Magna Powertrain, a business unit of Magna International, is a leading supplier in the global automotive industry and possesses a broad spectrum of resources with regard to design and development as well as test and manufacturing procedures for power trains. Full system integration causes us to stand out from among our competitors.
As Business Process Specialist you are responsible for leading multiple business process management projects as a part of the Global Operational Excellence team. In this highly collaborative function you are working together with different functional areas with the aim to, measure, improve and document business processes. Fundament of these improvements are Lean methods used in an office environment.
- Gather and translate strategic business needs into detailed project plans to continuously improve business performance
- Apply project management tools and methods required to support business strategies and tactics with the aim to reach defined goals
- Drive continuous improvement through standardization, measurement and regular communication of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Identify and eliminate technical and cultural obstacles in process development initiatives and ensure process and document standardization on all assigned tasks
- Create training materials and provide training for new processes and/or tools and offer coaching and mentoring to teams and individuals on management level
- Motivate and elevate project teams, focused on business results and customer objective needs
- Participate in the Global Operational Excellence model strategy and travel regularly to multiple Magna or supplier locations worldwide
Skills and Competencies
- Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related fields and formal education in Project and Lean Management
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a product development and/ or manufacturing operations environment and basic knowledge of automotive industry standards
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma, and/or CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration), Change Management, and Value Stream Mapping is preferred
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Multi-cultural awareness, strong leadership capabilities and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to foster continuous improvement
- Up to 30% travel required
The minimum collective agreement monthly salary for this position is EUR 3.099,59 gross. However, we offer a salary in conformance with the market conditions in dependence on qualifications and professional experience as well as attractive social welfare benefits.
If you are interested in this or other open positions, we would be pleased to receive your online application in German and English at job.magnapowertrain.com