IT Service Manager (f/m)
With approximately 700 employees in Austria and a global network of international facilities we are a modern company in the Sony group worldwide. A team of employees and a working environment, which encourages proactivity and creativity, are the basis of our success.
- Actively manage relationship with pan-European customer(s) providing regular feedback on the day-to-day IT operations and issues
- Assist with the enhancement of IT quality assurance practices and processes, using the ITIL framework
- Understand the needs and drivers of the relevant business units and system users and establish a sound working relationship to them
- Able to assess technical complexity and utilise the necessary team members to plan appropriately
- Ensure pan-European customer SLA KPIs are effectively communicated, documented, managed and reported
The ideal candidate will be confident, have great communication skills and be well suited to working in a busy environment - within this role the ideal candidate will have personality!
- Confident, outgoing and good interpersonal skills, with strong influencing and project/task management skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- The ability to work to deadlines in a dynamic working environment
- High standard of English written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical information to customer language. You will also be someone who is not afraid to ask questions if you are not sure on a technical detail.
- Ideally experienced in handling customers and understanding their needs
- Microsoft Office suite familiarity, and ideally, familiarity with enterprise ERP systems.
The gross annual salary for this position starts at EUR 35,000. An attractive, market-compliant salary package will be offered commensurate with applicant´s skills and experience.