Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and - most importantly - our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to "let the world play for real".
Casino VIP Manager (m/f)
As casino VIP Manager you'll manage the day-to-day operation of casino VIP accounts, maintaining and growing their activity, cross-selling new products and channels and building strong relationships. You'll do this through inbound and outbound communications, as well as face-to-face contact during hospitality events.
- Personal VIP Account Manager for a portfolio of casino VIP players, with responsibility for player performance and lifecycle.
- Own all aspects of the relationship with the player, including but not limited to hospitality events, daily/weekly/monthly communications, queries, contacts and escalations including out of office hours when necessary.
- Build a personalised relationship with players, in order to have a one to one knowledge of customer profiles including playing behaviours, interests, likes and dislikes, to enable you to offer an industry leading and tailored customer experience.
- Proactively encourage NGR growth & use of new channels and platforms e.g. mobile.
- Manage VIP through their full lifecycle, from introduction to day-to-day and reactivation.
- Monitor individual customer betting behaviour and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in agreed timescales, promoting the right behaviours.
- Work alongside the casino CRM team to make sure all player performance and offers are analysed and evaluated accordingly.
- Become the eyes and ears of the business and provide constructive feedback to the casino marketing team for product enhancements and revenue opportunities.
- Identify new potential VIPs, through analysis as well as appropriate reporting and by offering the appropriate incentives.
Your entrance ticket:
- Native speaker in German (preferably additional languages).
- Experience of managing VIP customers within an online gaming business is preferred.
- Experience of hosting VIP customers at events is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of gaming and the gaming industry.
- Experience in sales is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Ability to produce results while working under pressure.
- A strong hospitality-driven approach to high-value customers.
- Great organisation, planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Minimum salary of EUR 28.000,-- gross p.a., adjusted to match your qualification and experience
- Modern and dynamic international working environment
- Multicultural team of very knowledgeable and supportive colleagues
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Perfect location in the heart of the city
Marxergasse 1B, 1030 Wien