Eaton Electrical Systems EMEA Power Distribution Division has an opening for a:
Manager Program Management
located in Vienna (Austria) or Hengelo (Netherlands).
General responsibility for successfully managing all medium to big size programs, big size projects and/or Global Projects/Programs within the PDD Product lines. Responsible for meeting the program/project objectives in terms of schedule, scope and budget.
Lead the project management team to drive customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and life of the program, financial performance by managing programs, contracts, and business relationships.
- Responsible for execution of the Platform or Division's projects by managing budget, customer programs, contracts, and business relationships.
- Manages the Profit and Loss of the programs/projects. Responsibility, Authority and Accountability (RAA) for program/projects scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments.
- Execute leadership across the programs/projects. Seeks team input to promote rapid resolution to issues. Provides feedback on performance indicators.
- Establishes objectives and goals and provides direction to the program/project teams in areas of customer concerns (internal + external), potential changes in scope and risk assessment.
- Manages effective communications. Improves organization responsiveness to customer requirements. Communicates and manages customer expectations and contractual commitments internal to the business.
- Develop and execute a PM Continuous Improvement Strategy for the Group, driving focus on processes, tools and procedures to improve effectiveness. Ensures standard program and project management processes are utilized and adequate support to the program team by coordinating program/project reviews, preparing & publishing program/project metrics and reports.
- Maintains metrics for program/project for earned value, quality, technical performance and delivery through all of the PROLaunch phases.
- Coordinates all risks and requirements of the program/project effectively. This is accomplished by planning, controlling, integrating all program/project activities and deliverables and measuring all elements to ensure the requirements and goals are successfully achieved. - Coordinates negotiating pricing by system and/or product, market and by customer aligned with Product Line. Ensures that an effective change management process is utilized.
- Provides periodic project updates (Program/Project Status Report Green/Yellow/Red) including milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g. technical, cost, schedule). Provides updates to the Product Line as well as divisional levels.
- Acts as overall program/project interface with internal and external customers.
- University degree or similar education
- 5-7 years work experience in electrical business
- Must have demonstrated experience in leading larger projects and/or programs
- Very good communication and presentation skills - both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton management and customer
- Solid knowledge of program/project management processes, methodologies and tools (Microsoft Project, Oracle Crystal Ball - Monte Carlo Simulation)
- Must have demonstrated experience in Risk Management
- Excellent analytical, organizational skills and business acumen
- Very good interpersonal skills and the capability to lead program- and project teams
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look--from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day--you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.