Labelium is an international search engine and media agency with over 150 employees and 15 offices around the world. We are looking for a Junior Analyst for Search Engine Marketing for our office in Vienna who is excited about working with the "big players" in the FMCG and luxury sector.
Junior Analyst - Search Engine Marketing (m/f)
You are a passionate about media and advertising and you love big fashion brands? You want to deep dive into SEM and are keen to learn Online Marketing from scratch? You prefer a start-up like, international environment? Join our creative team in Vienna!
- optimization of Marketing activities (Search Engine Marketing, video campaigns and programmatic advertising sales) with focus on the German market - in the beginning under the lead of an experienced team member, later also independently
- management of customer relationships with our large international customers
- involvement in all areas of operational tasks
- preparation of reports in Excel, PowerPoint and BI Tools
- ad creation: texting and optimization in continuous alignment with our customers
What you can expect
- an intensive onboarding and training process
- challenging tasks and responsibilities from day one
- a familiar team atmosphere in a small, highly specialized team in our office in the 19th district in Vienna
- personal support and development of individual strengths and skills
- a permanent employment above collective agreement
- a salary based on the level of experience and qualifications
- a variable bonus and other benefits, e.g. regular team lunch, team events and flexible working hours
- you have an empathetic and team-oriented personality as well as learning ability
- you ideally could gain first experience in the Luxury, FMCG or agency field
- you have a university degree
- you have experience with Facebook ads, Google AdWords, Doubleclick DBM or similar
- you show sound excel skills (Pivot tables, database functions)
- good French Skills are very advantageous
- the position can as well be designed as a trainee position if the qualification requirements are only partially fulfilled
If you would like to be part of our team and are motivated to work on the SEM of extremely exciting brands, we would love to hear from you! Please send your application including your CV to: email@example.com
Links to other websites and resources where we might learn more about you (personal blog, Twitter, etc.) are greatly appreciated.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!