Barracuda Networks offers industry-leading solutions for network security with focus on enterprise firewalling, content security and data storage, protection and disaster recovery.
Technical Writer - Network Security / Public Cloud (m/f)
Location: Innsbruck / Wien
In this position, you will work with a team of technical writers, editors, illustrators, technical trainers, and software technicians to produce high quality, but easy to understand technical documentation and training material for Barracuda Networks' Network Security division.
- Research and understand on-premises network and Cloud integration scenarios to produce high-quality and structured documentation and education material.
- Work and research with Software Engineering, Product Management, Quality Assurance, Technical Support, and Education departments.
- Deliver technical documentation and training material on time with excellent quality.
- Create and maintain release notes, UI guides, and product interface online help.
- Crate product documentation and training material based on customer use cases and predefined scenarios.
- Solid networking, telecommunication, or IT skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to understand complex technical scenarios and use cases.
- Experience in working with content management systems, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and HTML/XML authoring tools.
- Strong communication skills in an international team.
Degree in technical communication/writing or similar experience in technical writing. Certifications or experience in networking/telecommunication would be an advantage. Degree in networking/telecommunication/IT or similar experience. Certifications in technical communication/writing or experience in would be an advantage.
The minimum annual salary for this position is EUR 40.000,00. The actual salary will be determined based on your professional experience and qualifications.
Ready for Barracuda? We are looking forward to receiving your online application!