OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing
Junior Controller (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Manage and perform relevant periodic reporting in a complete, timely and comprehensive way
- Define, coordinate and execute the annual planning process to ensure financial target setting throughout the organization
- Review financial targets based on the latest available developments to develop a periodic forecast and propose correction measures
- Challenge and improve existing business processes from financial perspective
- Create and perform financial evaluation of operational and investment business initiatives
- Manage further conceptual development of the reporting tools and reporting contents in close alignment with management
- Define, establish, review and perform the calculation of key financial performance indicators (KPIs)
- University Degree Master / Bachelor
- Fresh Graduates or several years of relevant professional experience
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of complex business and financial topics
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent MS Office skills
We offer you:
- Salary: EUR 41.160,-- all in, gross/per year, depending on your experience even more
- The possibility to start as a fresh graduate from University
- The opportunity to join an international and fast growing company
- Place of work: Vienna
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.