For the further development of our division Clay Building Materials Europe located in our HQ/ Vienna we are currently looking for a:
Pricing Data Analyst - Europe (f/m)
The pricing data analyst's main role is to provide analytical support to the Head of Group Pricing, Regional Pricing Leaders and country-pricing counterparts to improve pricing effectiveness and monitoring. The pricing data analyst will also work with the sales, product, and finance teams to support the optimisation of product, service, customer, and project pricing. Key to this will be the development, running, and analysis of market pricing KPIs.
- establish and maintain monthly pricing KPI reporting with supporting analysis for improved pricing transparency
- support both the development and the implementation of price setting and analytical tools for use at country level
- work with Finance and SAP teams to create and promote required standardized transactional level price information for use on pricing projects
- measure pricing impact, on an on-going basis, after pricing projects are complete to ensure that the expected revenue impact is achieved and to report on country project ROI
- support Regional Pricing Leaders with analysis and follow up of financial impact of initiatives related to new product introduction, project pricing, customer pricing, list price initiatives, …
- assist the Regional Pricing Leaders in the diagnostics phase of country pricing projects by supporting the pricing analysis (alongside the country level pricing counter-part)
- provide ad-hoc price / margin analysis and reporting requests
- 3 - 5 years' experience as Pricing/Sales/Financial analyst or business intelligence/data mining Position
- experience in running performance analysis, regression analysis, forecasting models, …
- knowledge of and experience with defining KPIs and setting up dashboard reporting
- expertise with Excel as a minimum, strong BI/BO software usage skills, experience with ERP & CRM Systems
- strong analytical skills, ability to remain composed under pressure of completing multiple tasks at the same time
- language skills: English - requirement / German - desirable
An attractive workplace at our headquarters in a dynamic environment with appropriate remuneration as well as development opportunities of an international acting group is awaiting you. We offer you an annual gross salary of EUR 40.000 minimum , depending on experience and qualification and attractive employee benefits.
Our offer certainly addresses likewise to female and male applicants.
Silvia Rotter is looking forward to getting to know you!