So do we.
Working at Erste Bank means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Head of Channel Management (f/m)
Erste Bank Oesterreich is a leading domestic financial institution. As part of the international Erste Group, we are an attractive employer who offers interesting career opportunities.
- Establish and manage close working relationships with the senior representatives of the retail channel partners to enhance the alliance and develop sales opportunities along with end user retail experience
- Support the channel partners by providing unparalleled support and assist them to overcome challenges in sales growth
- Strategically plan and agree marketing and business growth initiatives, channel partner responsibilities and targets
- Create a focused off- and online channel mix in order to optimize targeted customer experience
- Develop strong working relationships with management and provide support to ensure forecasts and customer experience are achieved
- Are custodian of the Company brand, ensuring the highest level of brand representation and quality of service
- Have a proven track record in a retail channel environment (banking or financial services preferred)
- Have a strategic mindset with the ability to initiate and deliver new ideas for channel growth
- Show a solid understanding of retail operations and channel management in on- and offline scenarios
- Live a can do attitude combined with a desire to achieve both sales and quality targets in this very competitive arena
- Are an excellent communicator with the natural ability to deliver business expectations to senior leadership, retail teams and in-house partners to achieve results
- Are fluent in German and have a very good command of English
- Offer a game-changing, Senior Position in the most modern Bank in Austria
- Offer you possibilities for growth and personal as well as professional development within the organization
- Guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote a minimum wage of EUR 60.000,-- gross per year for this Position, we are open to pay a market-conform salary
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: