Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and - most importantly - our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to "let the world play for real".
Dev4 Real - .NET Software Developer (m/f)
Would you like to become the new star in a software development team, that's responsible for providing core components and functionalities which are used company-wide? We bet you do.
You'd love to see the product you've developed making life easier for your colleagues and directly affect millions of bwin customers? We bet you do.
Stability, scalability and security of the applications are key, but so is your commitment and contribution - so seize the chance and APPLY NOW.
- Design and develop high-quality and high-traffic applications, APIs and tools
- Support and consult product ideas from a technical perspective
- Collaborate with others to launch and operate software in production
- Consult and train internal customers on how to make best use of the provided set of features
Your entrance ticket:
- You have several years of professional working experience in the Web IT business
- Your passion about quality and experience with unit-testing frameworks
- Your fluent English skills (German skills are an advantage)
- You're an open minded personality with strong team spirit and solid communication skill
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 51.000 gross p.a. and is adjusted to match your qualification and experience.
- Dynamic international environment
- Enough power, memory and SSD storage for all your needs
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Perfect location in the heart of the city
Marxergasse 1B, 1030 Wien