Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunications and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 70 countries in the world and supplies its diversified products and solutions to more than 150 countries. We sincerely invite professionals, who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us at www.huawei.com.
We are offering the following challenging position and the opportunity to grow with us!
Quality Manager (f/m)
The job holder will be based in Vienna, Austria
We are looking for a high-performing Quality Manager to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The employee will be hired via our leasing company and will limited depending on the duration of the project (around 1.5 years)
- Associate the Head of Quality Management Department on organizing, coaching and coordinating the EHSQ improvement program and monitoring their progress and ensure the compliance to International standards including ISO9001, ISO14000, OHSAS 18001 and local / corporate regulations.
- Communicate with customers to understand their EHSQ management requirements, coordinate the external auditing.
- Ensuring compliance to all documented processes, procedures, standards and specifications in preparation for audit (internal or external).
- Ensuring that policies, procedures, standards and methodologies are current and that they are followed by all staff.
- Analyze work processes, materials, equipment, and the work habits of employees to identifying safety risks and environmental effects. Define and maintain the metrics associated with these risks and effects. Identify EHS hazard, assess relevant risks and determine controls.
- Promote EHS awareness and understanding with in Huawei in Europe by education and training.
- Supporting the Quality Management in Top Projects.
- Developing and implementing Project Quality Plan in line with Huawei policy.
- Formulating quality Acceptance standards of project and confirming with customers.
- Following up, investigating and recording all accidents, ensuring they are handled in compliance with local laws and ensuring the effective implementation of corrective and precautionary measures.
- Checking the quality rules of all subcontractors to ensure they are in accord with requirements of Huawei.
- Assessing quality level of subcontractors.
- Ensuring the implementation of quality measures through process control, supervision and inspection.
- University degree (Bacc.) or any similar education matching this position.
- Minimum 3 years experience in engineering management about telecom projects.
- Know well TL9000 system and installation specification of European Telecommunication Operators.
- Rich experience in implementation of telecom projects / RAN knowledge is a must.
- Good knowledge of Telecom Civil Work would be desirable, but not mandatory.
- Strong ability of communication and expression for propaganda and cross-cultural promotion in project teams.
- Fluent in English and German is mandatory.
What we offer
We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies and challenging work.
Please send your detailed Resume/CV (photo attached) in English via E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your earliest start date and your salary expectations. We offer an attractive and competitive salary starting at 56.000,- EUR gross. The salary will be established according to your qualifications and relevant experience. Furthermore, we offer some other benefits like lunch support or ticket for the public transportation.
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES AUSTRIA GMBH
EZONE 4th floor / Top 7
Ernst-Melchor Gasse 20