As an international family business of manufacturing Human proteins we are proud of this: our products save lives. We have strong European roots and are growing continuously. Therefore, we are looking for a
Corporate Project Coordinator (m/f)
Warehouse Management and Material Flow
To support Octapharma group, you will coordinate projects targeted to (re-)design Octapharma standard processes, related to warehousing and physical material flow between different European sites. You support optimizing our physical inventory management by analyzing materials and their delivery conditions, packaging requirements, processes of in-/out- bookings as well as intra site shipments. We expect you to identify and reduce complexity of materials used in several sites, and develop optimal warehouse utilization together with local WH managers. You will plan and monitor warehouse space management, outsourcing activities, contractual arrangements with suppliers and insurance requirements.
- Coordinate all activities relevant to running a project (internal & external) over several European sites and departments
- Lead projects yourself or represent Corporate Supply Chain in projects
- Take the lead in data management and design reports for Management
- Analyze in cooperation with other corporate and local experts (Inventory planning, transport, procurement and Materials Management) bottle necks, problems and constraints in current processes and investigate on opportunities for improvement
- Define necessary strategic changes, network redesign and roadmap based on these analyses
- Define and implement together with Plants / Departments new standards for Corporate managed processes
- While using your expertise of warehouse operations, we expect you to always keep the big picture of the value stream in focus and consider influencing factors and interdependencies to/with other departments.
What we expect?
- Academic education in an area related to Supply Chain Management
- 5-7 years of experience in Supply Chain, min 3 years in warehousing operations
- Proven success as project coordination, preferably in an international environment in the pharma business
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills, excel and data base a must, SAP desirable
- Experience in process optimization (preferably Lean / Six Sigma)
- Strong communication skills and organizational experience required
- Ability to work in a multinational environment
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is a must
What we offer?
- Versatile tasks in an international environment, flexibility and self-responsibility
- Familiar surroundings of a family business with benefits such as Do & Co company restaurant and exceptional employee events
- Reliable employer with generous social benefits and marketable payment. The basis for this position: Collective agreement for employees of the chemical industry VG IV
Do you want to become a member of the Octafamily? We look forward to receiving your application:
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien, Mag. Werner Mikschicek
T: +43 (1) 610 32 - 1303, www.octapharma.com
Key facts about Octapharma Headquartered in Lachen, Switzerland, Octapharma is one of the largest human protein products manufacturers in the world and has been committed to patient care and medical innovation since 1983. Its core business is the development and production of human proteins from human plasma and human cell-lines. Octapharma employs approximately 7.200 people worldwide to support the treatment of patients in over 100 countries with products across the following therapeutic areas: Haematology (coagulation disorders), Immunotherapy (immune disorders), Ciritical Care. Octapharma owns five state-of-the-art production facilities in Austria, France, Germany, Sweden and Mexico. For more information visit www.octapharma.at