"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Specialist Documentary Business (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The unit Group Transaction Banking Documentary and Guarantee Business is responsible for the structuring of trade finance transactions and the processing of documentary credits, documentary collections and foreign guarantees for Erste Group Bank AG, Erste Bank der oesterreichischen Sparkassen AG, Salzburger Sparkasse, Tiroler Sparkasse, Kärntner Sparkasse as well as other savings banks and financial institutions.
- have gained Documentary Business experience in a comparable function, preferably in commercial banking or within a Trade & Export Finance Department of a corporation
- ideally have gained experience with commodity trade finance related documentary transactions.
- build on a sound business/commercial education
- have MS-Office user skills
- are business fluent in German and English
- are responsible for the day-to-day execution of letters of credit, and documentary collections, including administration of transactions in DOKA (IT-system for Trade Finance), client advisory, correspondence, transfers and other activities in accordance with the working procedures
- conduct the required checks (e.g. compliance, signatures, authorisations, cover), verify the accuracy and compliance with L/C and standard terms of shipping/delivery documents received
- file and document the transactions in the system and files
- are in contact with account managers and clients on the status of their transactions and assist them where required
- offer you a challenging and dynamic area of responsibility
- offer you the opportunity to grow into a team leader role for documentary business
- offer you the chance to acquire further skills on the job and through trainings
- offer you the opportunity to contribute to effectively promote Transaction Banking throughout Erste Group's Corporate client base guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR EUR 35.920,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: