See your career develop with us.
Take control of your professional future in an innovative, global company. Alcon Ophthalmika GmbH is the Austrian sales division of the world's largest ophthalmological company, Alcon Laboratories Inc. in Fort Worth, Texas, and is part of the international Novartis Group. We are looking for our office in Vienna for a
Business Data Administrator (m/f)
This role plays a crucial part within the organization by performing assigned master data maintenance activities as per submitted master data requests in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with defined operating procedures. The BDA provides support to the Business Units and Finance, ensuring master data is properly setup and maintained in SAP, while also serving as a subject matter expert on the system setup and business intelligence.
- Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. customer, vendor, materials etc.) as approved by the business, perform mass updates as required,
- Coordinate material and products master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance,
- Perform regular business related activities e.g. price and contracts updates, approval schemes,
- System monitoring and user management related activities,
- Participate in projects (CRM, etc.) and initiatives across multiple functional areas,
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues,
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed.
You will need:
- Commercial apprenticeship, preferably with finance background
- 3-5 years' experience in similar position, preferably in a multi-national company
- German (fluent); English (advanced)
- Highly analytical, with strong systems knowledge
- Specific expertise in SAP, BI, CRM systems (Siebel, Salesforce, EVIA) preferred
- Sound knowledge in other IT applications and office tools
- Accounting and finance reporting understanding preferred
- High commitment and flexibility
- Team player
- Performance-related salary (minimum KV salary occupation group 4, 3rd year of employment at full time EUR 50.000 per annum, with the possibility of more depending on skills and qualifications)
- Career opportunities within an international group
- Dynamic team spirit
Come and join us and help us to shape our future together - one that's full of opportunities! Interested? Please apply online at Alcon Ophthalmika-Job Portal (please click here) / JobID 226241BR. Please let us know your earliest possible start date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Alcon Ophthalmika GmbH · Geschäftsbereich Pharma · Stella-Klein-Löw-Weg 17 · A-1020 Wien · www.alcon-pharma.de