Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 140 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 600+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset - your time - with us.
HR Operations Analyst (m/f)
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our HR Operations Team with the goal of creating tool driven HR processes, providing global operational support to regional HR roles and standardizing HR analytics.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the development, implementation, and administration of Employee Life Cycle programs and processes
- Perform reporting and analysis within HR Operation, including compensation analysis to identify gaps and opportunity areas
- Global contact person for our HRIS (Success Factors) support
- Administer HR tickets on our ticketing system (Jira) and our learning platform (Lesson.ly)(e.g. sending trainings to employees, assisting managers/learners, etc.) and help to expand the tool functionalities
- Cooperate on company budgeting, provide support to local HR teams
- HR Administration on global level (contractual management, data management, etc.)
- Ensure we are creating and maintaining consistent policies across the organization and working with appropriate partners when adjustments need to be made
- Cooperate with multiple Human Resources functions such as Recruiting, Talent Development, Compensation and other HR teams on various initiatives in support of the division
- Ensure participation and HR representation in cross divisional projects and committees, as well as participation in Operations People Committees (i.e., Training, Culture, Mobility, etc.)
- Protect and maintain the privacy of employee personnel records including, but not limited to, personal compensation information about employees
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated analytical experience
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Success Factors is an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Action and result oriented
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information professionally.
- Experience with reporting/database programs is a plus
- Solid knowledge of labor legislation and regulations is an advantage
- Experience with contract management
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals
- Interesting challenges and an amicable working environment
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning
- An initial annual gross salary from EUR 25,382,-- (full-time) depending on your professional qualification and experience
Sounds great? Ms. Poppy Lusk is waiting for your online application.
For more information visit our homepage www.emarsys.com or contact us:
1150 Wien | Märzstraße 1 | Tel.: +43 (0)1 478 20 80-0