To strengthen our team in Austria in our division Integrated Risk Management we are looking for an:
Integrated Risk Manager (Going Concern) (m/f)
- You are responsible for Stress Testing in the context of the SREP regulation
- You further develop group-wide methodologies and standards for Stress Testing according to EBA regulations
- Perform Scenario Calculations and Reverse Stress Tests and propose management recommendations
- You collaborate and communicate with all entities and ensure the internal governance related to Stress Testing
- You have an academic background (economic or quantitative)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Risk/Finance, preferably in Integrated- or Enterprise Risk Management
- You have knowledge of the banking industry, including of relevant regulations (e.g BWG, CRR, SREP, IFRS, etc.)
- You provide us with your strong analytical, good communication and presentation skills
- You have profound knowledge in MS Office and data analytical tools (SAS,..)
- You understand cultural diversity topics and have excellent negotiation & organisational skills
Do you like this job ad? You think you are an ideal candidate for this position? If yes, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to: email@example.com, with the subject: Integrated Risk Manager (Going Concern) (m/f).
For further details please contact Albina Kohler: +43 50 232 2215.
Required information pursuant to section 9 of the Austrian Equal Treatment Act [GleichbehandlungsG]: Minimum gross annual remuneration as per collective agreement from EUR 40,000 upwards - overpayment depending on qualifications and professional experience.