NKE AUSTRIA GmbH is a manufacturer of rolling bearings in the premium class with around 100 employees and export to more than 60 countries. As a part of the Fersa Group with production and R&D sites in Austria, Spain and China, and additional logistic centers in Brazil and the USA we are selling EUR 70 million in the automotive, agri-tech, mechanical and electrical drives sectors.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full time
- Participation in the monthly reporting package of NKE AUSTRIA
- Ongoing cost control of all business divisions
- Continuous monitoring of specific key performance indicators
- Support in the preparation of the annual budgets and forecasts
- Responsible for the follow-up of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Active participation in strategic projects
- University Degree in Finance, Economics, Controlling or a similar field of studies
- First relevant professional experience will be considered as a plus
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience with AP+, BMD or similar databases and controlling software desirable
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German
- Open, communicative, accustomed to precise work, hands-on mentality, teamplayer
- An interesting and varied task field in an international company group
- Team work as well as independent tasks
- A friendly and respectful working environment
- Long-term perspective
- Social benefits
The salary we offer for this position is EUR 2.500,00 gross / month - willingness to pay more depending on qualification and experience.
If you are interested in being part of an international, flexible and highly motivated team, please do not hesitate and send us your application.
NKE AUSTRIA GmbH
Im Stadtgut C4