EAI Consultant - System Integration Expert - Project Coordinator (m/f) - Webmethods
(Jn 38154) / City of occupation: Vienna
You want to improve your career and take the next step in a dynamic and complex environment?
Then you've arrived at the right place! Our costumer, a successful and fast moving industrial company, represented in 30 different countries, is looking for a reinforcement of the System Integration Team with its headquarter in Vienna.
Your future role
- Analysis and processing of customer requirements
- Planning and implementation/integration of new systems into the existing IT landscape
- Reconciliation and coordination of the external partners for the integration of new systems
- Ongoing communication and support of the Business Units
- Optimization of ongoing IT processes
- Responsibilty of challenging projects e.g.: Web, Cloud, etc.
- Successfully completed professional education in the IT area and/or relevant work experience
- +2 years of professional experience in system- and/or application integration
- Know-how in the field of ESB tools (e.g. webMethods, WebSphere, MuleSoft, Tibco, Oracle, ESB etc.)
- Good IT understanding e.g. of operating systems (Linux/Unix), databases, programming and SOA
- Communicative, flexible and autonomous personality
The special thing about this position
- International and innovative environment
- Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
- Modern office in a central location in Vienna
- Attractive Benefits of a global acting company (inter alia: fitnesstraining, Sodexo, company kindergarten etc.)
EUR 2800 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2800 and EUR 4300 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Roman Stöger (0043 1 5238207 73), email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt.
Apply now Inserat auf epunkt.com