UNIQA Team Digital based in Vienna is searching for passionate game changers to enhance the company's digital ambition. Join our recently established team as a:
PEGA Senior System Analyst (m/f)
Work as team member in multi-disciplinary and dynamic team. Leads or supports the analysis, design, development and implementation of systems and software, as well as the completion of other project work streams and deliverables. May also lead project modules or work activities as appropriate and can formulate solutions to defines/specific business or technical issues. The Pega System Analyst is responsible for designing and building components of enterprise applications and providing consultative guidance on all project assignments. You will be working in the project team matching the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution. It will also include leading aspects of design, developing and mentoring.
Your main responsibilities
- Manage the overall key design areas of a Pega implementation
- Leverage deep understanding of Pega Platform including application debugging tools and features
- Use strong technical leadership to guide development team in the delivery of highly functioning and usable Pega applications
- Implement Pega applications that are built for change, are reusable, and are maintainable
- Lead implementation of complex Pega design and development projects
- Apply Pega application design concepts, case design principles, and best practices on projects
- Leverage expert knowledge of and in-depth experience with the Pega architecture, security model and service interfaces to build Pega based applications
- Optimize application performance by employing performance tuning methods and using system performance techniques and tools
- Implement a wide array of functionality from the creation of high quality user experiences to the development of complex case management requirements
- Implement solutions that resolve complex interactions of business rules
- Leverage deep knowledge of class structure design to create reusable application functions and features.Implement challenging reporting and system integration requirements
- Analyse requirements, develop application designs, and construct the components of a Pega multi-process applications
- Degree in Computer Science
- Pega Lead Systems Architect Certification (courses will be supplied)
- Deep knowledge of Pega application design concepts, case design principles, and development best practices in building Pega applications
- 2+ years of experience as a Certified Lead Systems Architect building Pega applications with complex rule sets, business processes, case designs, and system interfaces
- Strong Technical Leadership and Consulting Skills
- Ability to solve the most common application requirements through deep understanding of Pega features and patterns
- Track record of successful Pega application implementations from scratch
- Strong design and implementation skills in an Agile development environment
- Strong Understanding of System Architecture and Administration concepts
Other Candidate Requirements
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
Your core competencies
- Process understanding of the insurance industry
- Customer focus
- Peer relationship
- Drive for results
- Motivated, self-driven team
- Challenging topics in a dynamic work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the heart of the city
- Family-friendly company with fringe benefits
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 39.550 gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
UNIQA Insurance Group AG
Mag. Ljiljana Nikolic
HR Business Partner
Untere Donaustraße 21
Tel: (+43 1) 211 75 - 2155