UNIQA Team Digital based in Vienna and part of UNIQA Insurance Group AG is searching for passionate game changers to enhance the company's digital ambition. Join our recently established team as a
Business Analyst Digital (m/f)
In this position you are at the intersection of business, IT, user experience and emerging technology.
You distill ideas and requirements into actionable user stories and drive the design and development of these stories into innovative and engaging new solutions. You will be working in the project team matching the business and technical architecture for the new CRM solution
Your main responsibilities
- Analyze innovative ideas from an IT-perspective (who is the user of the process / solution, what problem is the solution solving, what are the use cases behind etc.)
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
- Define and describe the use cases together with the product owners and Business stakeholders
- Create functional descriptions for the solution (or user stories for SCRUM teams to develop) and work together with business and internal departments, customers and partners
- Design digital experiences in collaboration with our CX team
- Manage the test of our innovative solutions and coordinate the User Acceptance Testing
- Act as a representative being responsible for the final delivery of our innovative solutions
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer or in Functional Design in the Digital environment
- Dispose of a proven experience in creating functional specifications / use cases - preferably for CRM solution
- Experience with agile methods and teams (preferably SCRUM)
- Capacity to quickly understand and map out business and technical processes
- Strong interest in emerging technology and transformational solutions
- Eagerness to work with various teams/stakeholders inside and outside the company
- Experience in relationship building with business clients, team members, colleagues, and peers across multiple sites
- Proficiency at writing user stories/requirements with a strong attention to detail
- Financial industries experience is a plus
- Fluent in English and German
Your core competencies
- Process understanding
- Customer focus
- Peer relationship
- Drive for results
- Motivated, self-driven team
- Challenging topics in a dynamic work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the heart of the city
- Family-friendly company with fringe benefits
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 39.550 gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please note our data protection notice.
UNIQA Insurance Group AG
Mag. Ljiljana Nikolic
HR Business Partner
Untere Donaustraße 21
Tel: (+43 1) 211 75 - 2155